I have come to know in my walk with God that Divine healing does not necessarily means absence of symptoms. It is so comprehensive, mysterious and overwhelmingly goes beyond human calculations. Most often, God in His infinite capabilities simply de-activate it’s potency and leaves the symptoms. Faith says I am healed: a canal mind looks […]
“What is man that thou hath mindful of him…..”
However, I’m glad men and different, aren’t you? I say, “Vive la difference!” Maybe you’ve seen this list of five ways men and women think differently:
• A man will pay $10 for a $5 item he needs. A woman will pay $5 for a $10 item she doesn’t need because it’s on sale.
• A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, soap and a comb. A woman has an average of 328 items in her bathroom—most of which a man can’t identify.
• Women always have the last word in an argument. Anything a man adds after that is the beginning of a new argument.
• When three men eat out and the bill is $44.95, each tosses a $20 bill on the table. When three women eat out and the bill is $44.95, out come the calculators.
• A woman knows everything about her children—their best friends; their hopes, dreams, and fears; and their dentist appointments. A man is vaguely aware of short people living in the house.
Background: Jesus recently had preached the Sermon on the Mount (Matt. 5-7), then healed the leper (Matt 8:1-4). He then was approached by a Roman centurion (leader of 100 men) who asked for help. What would Jesus do or say in this situation?